Just Random things revolving around my life...

Sunday, July 02, 2006

First tradings...

I went with firstrade to trade stocks with the other week. I was also choosing between etrade and scottrade. I chose firstrade over those because scottrade does not have electronic funding and I just like the conveinence of doing it all online and not paying for wired transfers. I didn't choose etrade because it charges 40 dollars in maintence fees every quarter if you don't meet certain requirements.

Firstrade is $6.95 a trade and thats basically it, so far so good I haven't run across any problems yet...

I have aquired two stocks already and when I get more money I will continue to grow my investing money. Right now if my stocks do reach a certain point I will sell and take my profit. I believe I made good choices so far. Right now I can afford to take some big chances so we shall see if I can't get my foot planted in pretty well...