Just Random things revolving around my life...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

ING Direct Savings Account...

I have a ING Direct savings account since the first of the year. I have seen examples of other savings accounts from banks yet I seem to be fond of this one.

Ever since the start of the year the APY has continued to rise. Now it is currently at 4.25% APY and seems to continue to rise every other month or so. Now I know it doesn't offer the highest rate at this time, I really do enjoy having a savings account with them. I like the web interface and it was very simple and easy to open my savings account I would reccommend ING Direct.

They currently offer a refer program if you open a account with the link you receive from me with atleast 250 dollars you will receive $25 dollars for free, with me earning $10 so if you are interested please contact me via email at trumayhem@gmail.com and I will send you the link to sign up.

Check it out here then email me if you want to sign up...
http://home.ingdirect.com/index.html
Earn 4.25% Annual Percentage Yield on an FDIC-insured savings account...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

1:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home