Just Random things revolving around my life...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Everything Has A Beginning...

Well I thought I would start this blog to help kick start some interest of mine. Plus it will help me keep track of things I want to remember in the whole money world. Also allowing me to set goals and have some process to help me keep them along the way. Also hopefully with some of the few people who happen to come across this site can help with ideas and offer me some tips and suggestions.

Im currently in the process of gathering information about online brokers. I have yet to start a account with anyone and I am in the process of finding the right one for me. So I will probaly be focusing on that for the start of this.

I already have a checking account and I have established a savings account with ING. So accessible money and short term and mid-term savings have been started. Now its time to get long term savings started. My goal is to start a brokerage account before the end of this month. So with that said and this the beginning of my online finance journal I bid you good day.